Plateau since November

Options
2»

Replies

• cinfaro
    cinfaro Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well, I am glad you guys have figured out your body... I am 51 and still have not. I was always chubby and when I was younger and dumber ;-) I have tried out any possible diet there is. I usually lost some weight but always gained it back with a bit of interest.... I have discovered this site in November and started exercising and calorie counting but here we are in April and I have still not lost any weight (actually 4 lbs only) and only about 1 inch... so my fitness has increased a lot but at 208 pounds and at 5.8 I should drop at least 20 pounds to be in the healthy range. I guess my body is like a very economical car and runs on very little fuel because someone told me since I did not lose anything, I ate at maintenance. What do you think ?

At the beginning for exercise I did nothing but a lunch time walk and the 30 day shred video by Jillian Michaels. I lost my first 30 lbs doing that and eating 1200 calories. Then I changed it up with the exercise as I went. I have never ate back my exercise calories. I drink TONS of water!!!! TONS! I mean like running to the bathroom every second amounts hahaha Best of luck! You got this!!!!
  • hupsii
    hupsii Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thanks - yes I agree that I should drink more !!! It's harder when it's cold outside.