Hi. I have to make changes to live longer

Options
Hi everyone! I just opened an account this week because I'm really trying to get my health together. I want to be around to see my son graduate high school, get married, have children... hopefully see my grandchildren grow up. My doctor diagnosed me with high blood pressure. She also said I am pre diabetic and my bad cholesterol level is high. The words "You have an increased risk for hearf disease, heart attack, and stroke" constantly plays in my mind. Startingn in March I started really making changes. The first step for me was to stop smoking. Today marks one month since my quit date. Then I changed my diet and exercise routine. I have arthritis in my knees so I am limited to a low impact workout but I still do my 30 minutes of cardio a day at the gym. I have also signed up at the right weight clinic where I get my fat burner and b vitamin injections. They also give me appetite suppressors which I take every morning. I don't have a scale at home so I won't know how much weight I've lost if any until my next weigh in. My goal is to lose 100 lbs in a year. I just hope and pray I can do it. Please wish me luck.

Nmaxie :-)