Working Moms

Options
13»

Replies

• sem41278
    sem41278 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Why is it ALWAYS about working moms and NEVER working Dads..... :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Maybe the defeat-us attitude...

The majority of the time moms are the primary care giver. My husband comes and goes as he pleases and doesn't consider childcare because he assumes i will be there. A father who does 50% or more is a rare gem.

I walk during my lunch hour. I cant even do an exercise video at home without my 3 year old begging for my attention. Im not a morning person- already up at 5am anyways. Its hard but you do what you can. Good luck!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I sacrifice time with my daughter in the evenings so I can go to the gym. She made me feel extremely guilty at first but has since realized the importance. I had to make myself a priority! I try to make up for it by planning fun things on the weekends or taking her to a family Zumba class etc.

It's so difficult :(
  • sinaragaquin
    Options
    I don't plan my meals but I am cooking more often and that is really helping me with my weight loss since I am controlling the ingredients. Finding the time to exercise is hard but I am taking more stairs and walking the dog an extra block when I can