Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I love that you talk about the fact that it took you 3 years, how much of a struggle it was and that you did "fail" sometimes, but got back on the right track. Thanks so much for sharing this. I'm the same height as you are, and cannot wait to see what I will look like at my goal weight.
  • ehjao2005
    ehjao2005 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this... I'm on the verge of giving up after gaining back almost half the pounds I've lost. Tomorrow will definitely a start of another weight loss journey for me....
  • bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    Wonderful job! you look great! So motivating!! Slow and steady WINS THE RACE!
  • Snubbleup
    Snubbleup Posts: 66
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, I needed this today. :wink:
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. My progress is also slow because like you I want it to be a lifestyle change and that doesnt happen over night. Thanks for reminding me that it's for a good reason!! You look beautiful xoxo
  • pHatWeenie
    Options
    Omg this has literally brought me to tears I want this... I want to be able to say all these things cam you help with eating ... How did you do it... Thank you ever so much for sharing this motivated me to push even harder. I have 41 lbs to lose and have failed as many times but I know its possible. I would like to shed enough weight to do a 25 km run one day that is my utmost but for now Id have 5k... You have done a super job
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding! I love love love that black and gold dress!!!!! I'm looking for one like it. Lol
  • laneedygirl
    laneedygirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your story and good luck in law school!
  • lealofi03
    lealofi03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - your journey has been incredible. Awesome job :)
  • mathgirl
    mathgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I dont know you, but your story made me cry. Look at you, not only do you look stunning but also like a very happy girl. Amazing job :)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    amazing story, results and pics! Way to go!
  • marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    congratulations
  • CiLLax
    CiLLax Posts: 5
    Options
    Such a great motivational story! Congrats on your amazing lifestyle change! You look amazing!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You are beautiful.
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I needed this today. Great job. You look fantastic.
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Your just plain awesome. :drinker:
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Ugly??!?!? No way! You are lovely!! (You were lovely before you lost!) Very good job! Be proud!! :flowerforyou:
  • otraven
    otraven Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for that, AMAZING story!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    COngratulations
    Thank you for sharing,
    I have had two children and it has been taking a while as well. I can relate to your slow progress weight loss so much. I am not going to give up, its been almost a year since I truly committed to losing weight and getting healthy, I am slowly getting there. I always look at the I lost 50 lbs in 6 months and I can not believe it because that has not happened to me. But I am ok with it most of the time, because I can see the good and the bad and every time I fall I look at what was my mistake and I adjust. It is an amazing journey and you are so beautiful.
  • pheasant5
    pheasant5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You look wonderful & Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!