UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AprilChampion
AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
so, ive been on a good loosing track...until recently. i just CANT seem to get PAST what i weigh now. what are some things that i can do to jump start my system???

Replies

• scubatahiti
    scubatahiti Posts: 71 Member
    Don't worry so much about weight, worry about body fat percent. Loosing weight is always nice but being super fit and having a low body fat percent is so much better and will make you look awesome.
  • tutujoli
    tutujoli Posts: 104 Member
    My answer to a plateau is always the same....change it all.

Change up your food, try some new recipes, switch the balance of your calories (eat more at breakfast, less at night, or vice versa), try cycling your calories (150 over today, 150 under tomorrow).

Change up your exercise. Get out of the gym, go hiking, swimming, biking, rock climbing...try something new, use a new muscle set, find the ones you didn't know you had. lol
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    My answer to a plateau is always the same....change it all.

Change up your food, try some new recipes, switch the balance of your calories (eat more at breakfast, less at night, or vice versa), try cycling your calories (150 over today, 150 under tomorrow).

Change up your exercise. Get out of the gym, go hiking, swimming, biking, rock climbing...try something new, use a new muscle set, find the ones you didn't know you had. lol

i just did all that and ive FINALLLY passed it....i started jillian michael's 30 day shred two days ago and changed a few of the things that i eat and ive lost 3 pounds in two days so far....lets hope its for real and not a water fluctuation because sunday i was the weight that i am now and i weighed myself yesterday ( which is my NON official weigh in date) and i was back up to the plateau weight...then after completeing day two of 30 day shred i weighed myself just outta curiosity and i lost those three pounds again...if my weight drops again in another 2 days, then ill know 3ds is working :)
This discussion has been closed.