TV - "I Can Make You Thin"

cmriverside
cmriverside Posts: 34,323 Member
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
Starting in 5 minutes Pacific Time (West Coast U.S.A.)

link:

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/make-you-thin/make-you-thin.html

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,323 Member
    Starting in 5 minutes Pacific Time (West Coast U.S.A.)

link:

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/make-you-thin/make-you-thin.html
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    I have yet to see this but you all have piqued my interest.

What I really need right now is someone who can make me articulate, since my oral exam is on Tuesday!!:grumble:
  • I did watch one episode...he was talking about the 4 or 5? basic concepts....it was quite interesting...since then, I;ve started eating a bit slower, putting my fork down in between each bite, and eat more consciously.....it does help! I tend to stop eating as soon as I feel full, instead of continuing to eat, and ignoring my body.
  • Hmmm....Did you know it takes your body around 15 minutes to realize its full? I had learned that through a friend of mine. It was kinda disgusting when you sit down and think about how much you can eat from the time your body is full, and the time you mind knows it.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I have got to catch that show!!! lol

I'd be really curious to see it!
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    I watched this last night and thought it was great. He was teaching techniques to end your cravings. It was great. I found it very helpful
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    I missed it again, I was on chat here:happy: They will have a rerun that I can see.
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    I've tried to watch it a couple of times. I don't know about anyone else but I barely have time to sit down and eat. I put my food on a small plate and eat standing up. My life (two teens, three dogs, husband, job, gym) doesn't really afford me time to really smell the roses. I cook properly, and I just make sure I eat my calories and proper portions.
    Does anyone else have this problem? A really hectic chaotic life?
This discussion has been closed.