Subway Light Mayo

Options
2»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    don't use mayo....

what do you suggest? that's the only mayo i like anyways. my sandwiches always consist of turkey, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, green peppers, and pickles! :)
    gotta agree mayos just fat no real nutritional value

OK Well what would you use? I'm open to new ideas...

a little mustard ....maybe a tablespoon of olive oil ....

I guess I am weird but i actually just like a plain ole turkey sandwich on wheat bread with a little lettuce and tomato with some olive oil drizzled on it....

You really do no need to slather mayo on everything....if you are going to use it, use like half a tablespoon ....
  • swanke17
    swanke17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    don't use mayo....

what do you suggest? that's the only mayo i like anyways. my sandwiches always consist of turkey, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, green peppers, and pickles! :)
    gotta agree mayos just fat no real nutritional value

OK Well what would you use? I'm open to new ideas...

a little mustard ....maybe a tablespoon of olive oil ....

I guess I am weird but i actually just like a plain ole turkey sandwich on wheat bread with a little lettuce and tomato with some olive oil drizzled on it....

You really do no need to slather mayo on everything....if you are going to use it, use like half a tablespoon ....

i cook a lot with olive oil...never thought to try it on my sandwiches!
  • swanke17
    swanke17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I really like the Flatout flatbread that I bought at Costco - it's multi-grain with flax, high fiber, 9g of protein and only 100 cals. They're really big and hold lots of healthy sandwich goodies. I've also toasted them under the broiler for a minute and used them for pizza crusts. Lo cal pizza, totally yummy!

product-review-flatout-bread-light-original.jpg

These are really good.

this sounds perfect! thanks everyone!

yes