My favorite left overs

Options
CallmeFrida
CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
Has to be homemade pasta with ground beef and tomato sause mmmm mmmmm! I don't know why but my husband really doesn't like left over foods for some reason....and I know a few people like that too (who won't eat left overs...kinda strange). I'll eat just about anything left over the next day...except maybe sushi :sick:

What's your favorite all time left over foods?

Replies

• JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes with gravy... or potatoes au gratin with hotlinks...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Corned Beef and Cabbage. Smells up the fridge, but after all that juice settles in and all...mmmm.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Pizza...cold, straight out of the fridge. With a swig of milk from the container to wash it down.

But now I'm craving your homemade pasta...can I have some Frida? Please. Pretty please.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Left over meat loaf or mac and cheese. MMMM.... haven't had that in a very long time.
  • CallmeFrida
    Options
    @AZ hahah yeah come on over lol and i love pizza too cold or whatever
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    @AZ hahah yeah come on over lol and i love pizza too cold or whatever

Beautiful company and good food...hope you don't mind pasta sauce all over my face!
  • JessikaBlayne
    JessikaBlayne Posts: 1,457
    Options
    leftovers are gross to me :(
  • CallmeFrida
    Options
    leftovers are gross to me :(

just like my husband! but he's a picky man,i don't understand you guys what's going on here lol
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Pizza love leftover pizza
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Leftover pasta is always dry and gross.

I think the classic leftover favorite is Chili. That extra time to sit around in the fridge really seems to infuse more flavors together and I swear it tastes better the day after. Another example of this would be Boeuf Bourguignon (Beef Burgundy).
  • Boomshakalaka01
    Boomshakalaka01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti. For SURE. lol
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Has to be homemade pasta with ground beef and tomato sause mmmm mmmmm! I don't know why but my husband really doesn't like left over foods for some reason....and I know a few people like that too (who won't eat left overs...kinda strange). I'll eat just about anything left over the next day...except maybe sushi :sick:

What's your favorite all time left over foods?

Chili, seafood gumbo. Always tastes better the next day. The seasonings are just getting settled into the dish.