Lose fat, cracked bones , questions

Options
Hello guys I'm Jennifer. I've been coming here for years for advice and finally made an account.

Well I've been getting pretty serious about wanting to lose this extra fat. For 2 weeks I would run 20 miles weekly and stuck with that pretty good. Eat pretty healthy and around 1500-1600 calories. Then I was in a car crash and cracked 10 ribs as well as my back. I really dont want this to get in the way of my goals... sooooo its a week after the car crash, doctors told me to walk around . I walked 5.2 miles today and want to do that 5 days a week. Same amount of calories eaten. What I want to know is does that seem like too few calories eaten for the ammount of walking I do? And will walking 26 miles a week make much a difference to my body as far as fat loss and toning as compaired to my running ritual I had going on? Also I can do 2 sessions of arm strengh training weekly and 2 seesions of 100 squats weeky but that about it untill my injuries get better.

I'm 135 pounds, 5'4, 23.

My goal? Better health, fatloss and toned up body. Want to lose 15-20 pounds but not rushing it, However trying to see a big differance before August 4th, my birthday.

Thanks for reading!