What 40lbs+ looks like in a wedding dress (Pics)

Options
I got married in July last year, I picked the first dress that fit me, and I felt hid the lumps and bumps well. The dress I chose was SKIN TIGHT, after alterations, it was hard to get into and almost impossible to get out of, because my hips were so large I had trouble putting on, and had to do the "Dive through" technique getting into it (not easy with hair and makeup done ha!) my wedding was 5 months before I started my weight loss journey, a few weeks ago I thought it would be cool to try on my wedding dress again and see the difference that 40lbs+ lost would make, I didn't really think there would be much difference, but the pics are surprising :)

Wedding day: Not too sure of my weight as I didn't start tracking until December, but about 260

a3b9f827-8015-46e6-85c9-40407b8c3ac6_zpsaf118d1b.jpg

Now:

b5abc371-fbd4-40cb-b6d0-d6783237c714_zps57929c96.jpg

I wish you could see just how much difference there is, I was able to step into the dress this time, and if I didn't hold it up it would fall down, it needs to be taken in at LEAST 4 inches everywhere.

Would love to see if anyone else has then and now pics of them in their dresses if you've lost a lot of weight after the wedding :)

Replies

• DirtyTrickster
    DirtyTrickster Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I don't have any dresses, but congrats in a job well done.
  • bear_28
    bear_28 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm single so I don't have any wedding dress pics. But cheers to your wonderful weight loss! Keep it up! :drinker: