Skinny Cake in a Mug

Options
WDEvy
WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
I tweaked a regular cake in a mug recipe to make it more Healthy lifestyle friendly. It comes out to 136 cals per serving!

Here's my blog post with the recipe! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/WDEvy/view/skinny-chocolate-cake-in-a-mug-516141

Replies

• allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of 321 cake? It's only about 125 cals depending on what flavor of mx.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I don't like baking from a box. Never have. This took me a big 2 min to make and I know what the ingredients that are in it are.
  • fitnessmare
    fitnessmare Posts: 117
    Options
    Just in time for my birthday tomorrow! Thanks! (I was wondering how to celebrate). :flowerforyou:
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    oh man so simple, even I can do it ! thanks !
  • Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just curious how the the world you made a lil 321 mug cake into 600 cals??? that would be 5 servings roughly?!? Edit to say I re looked it doesn't say you did the 321 cake, just a mug cake my bad lol
  • fitnessmare
    fitnessmare Posts: 117
    Options
    Well, I haven't made this yet. Our applesauce in the fridge was bad. So we went shopping today and guess what we forgot? Yep, applesauce. lol
  • doubleduofa
    doubleduofa Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Bump. Thanks!
  • Dustybugger
    Options
    Yum thanks for sharing will definitely try this!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Question: If I were to replace the cocoa powder with vanilla protein powder instead, would I omit the brown sugar?

Thanks! Can't wait to try this!