This is REALLY embarrassing, but I want to know!

Options
So since losing weight, I have completely lost my....boobs.
As in, they took a one-way flight to the other side of the world. Is there anything that I can do (that is non-surgical and non-expensive) to coax them into coming back? ANYTHING? I mean, I barely filled an A-Cup before, and now I'm sporting the preteen boy look.

:(

Please help x

Replies

• Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Yep - sad but true. Most women will attest to this sad fact that there is nothing (short of surgery or wonderbra's) to bring these puppies back.
  • error_number_404
    Options
    lol i aint got any boobs either. prob the only way to get em back naturally is to gain weight xP
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    i'm 22 and have finally accepted that I won't have those things called boobs, haha most days I don't even wear a bra, just a cami. Every well endowed women I talk to tell me to be thankful but I would like some kind of curves! There really isn't anything that can be done about it, I read about some "chest strengthening exercises" or eating food with more estrogen but I think its all crap. Just be happy with what you have (or don't have) and make the best of it!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Padded bras from VS. Only way I can get anything back.
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You can try chest workouts like bench, incline bench, etc to build up the muscle behind the breast to make the breast bigger.
  • happydayzz
    happydayzz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's true-so many people have told me that I have a blessing, but I WANT MY GIRLS BACK! :(

I've considered taking estrogen tablets, but I'm afraid of side-effects! I don't want to mess up my body. :o If anyone has any experience with estrogen tablets/foods/etc, please do tell!
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    yep nothing short of a miracle is going to make them travel back to your side of the world. I try to look at the positives ...

I dont have to worry about back pain or poor posture due to lugging jugs around all day
    I don't spill stuff on my shirts because my boobs don't hang over the table
    And my fav...when im 80.you won't be able to tell just by lookin at my boobs!!

Find some feel good sassy lingerie and work with what you've got! :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I am a 40d I would be more than happy to give you some of my girls :smile:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I hope mine disappears
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I think your options are:

1. Get a fantastic underwear set that you feel amazing in and love your body for how it is, not what it lost.
    2. Super push up padded bra.
    3. Boob job.

:flowerforyou:
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Get pregnant.

of course then you'll have other issues... like a kid... but you know...
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yup... mine are so sad now. oh well. I do plan on getting an enhancement once I am done having kids though.
  • iyabean
    iyabean Posts: 30
    Options
    Seconding MysticRealm's suggestion. I was barely an A cup too BEFORE weight loss, now I'm almost totally flat! I have an awesome padded push-up from VS though, and when I have it on I look like I'm a B/C cup! VS bras do wonders.
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Gain weight or get a boob job. Sadly those are the only 2 options.
  • LoveLaughSweatFuel
    LoveLaughSweatFuel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Once the breast tissue is gone it is gone. Chest exercises will not help. I can make my pectoral muscles dance but my non-existent AAA breasts look no fuller. A good bra goes a long way. And trust me I pay and search for AAA. After breast feeding two children and loosing 75 lbs the B's disappeared. I equate them to deflated snack bags with nipples.......sorry if that is TMI or any one is offended. Good bra or breast augmentation are the only things that help. Sorry!
  • NHTravelMaven
    NHTravelMaven Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've lost a lot in the breast department too :( Oh well...I tell you, I'd rather be healthy and look great even with smaller "girls", then be fat and have big boobs :D Also means I get to buy some nice new lacey bras...and take hubby shopping with me so I can show them off.
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    yep nothing short of a miracle is going to make them travel back to your side of the world. I try to look at the positives ...

I dont have to worry about back pain or poor posture due to lugging jugs around all day
    I don't spill stuff on my shirts because my boobs don't hang over the table
    And my fav...when im 80.you won't be able to tell just by lookin at my boobs!!

Another plus... you can wear cute spaghetti-strapped or strapless shirts and not have to worry about bra straps hanging out or yanking up a strapless bra all day, because you can get away without wearing a bra! I've always been an A cup, and I'm pretty darn happy with 'em especially for this reason.
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'a 36G and jealous of this problem. I wish I had it. :blushing:
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I can flex my pecs my boobs are so far gone lol