What next?

jamie31
jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
So i have finished my 2 months of Insanity and now uh oh what comes next? Insanity was just what they call it INSANE. I improved my running times and became a better athlete. But now what do i do? Is there a workout program out there that will push me beyond Insanity???? I started with Turbo jam and Tae bo moved on to p90x then Insanity... If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them!

Replies

• Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Hi,

You look FANTASTIC!!!...
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    Dude, you're amazing. i wanna be you when i grow up. (just saw your progress pics on your site) lol. congrats for being an awesome role model to the rest of us!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Did you send away for your T-shirt?
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    I dont think there is anything out there harder than Insanity right now

If you loved it...just continue doing it but just push yourself harder and try and improve on what you are already able to do.

129lbs lost....OMG awesome job.....You look awesome
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    I second those thoughts! You look incredible! Its amazing how much weight you lost!!! I agree, although I have not done insanity, you should keep it as part of your workout.

Have you ever considered training for a Triatholon, or a Mini-Triathalon??? That wouldnt necessarily be harder than Insanity as ONE SINGLE workout, but I bet you could push your body to really accomplish something.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    You could try P90X doubles, but use insanity workouts as the double portion on those days.
This discussion has been closed.