50lbs. lost (with pics)!

Options
honeysprinkles
honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
2a7xxes.jpg

I started using this account again in November of 2011, but I didn't really get serious til the end of December of that year. I've logged in for 465 days in a row, so it's taken some time but it's been completely worth it!

I think I was a US size 14 at my highest weight and I'm a US 2 now (in the same brand). Oh and I'm 5'6" and 20 years old!

Not to my goal yet, but I'm really proud of myself for coming this far and I feel so much better now than I did at my highest weight!

Replies

• tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic and I know you must feel it too! Way to go!
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic and I know you must feel it too! Way to go!
    thank you :) I do!
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Great work!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful figure :flowerforyou:. We are around the same weight - maybe I just need to grow six inches and I'll look just as fabulous :glasses:.
  • ashleykawalek
    ashleykawalek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome and so inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    You have a beautiful figure :flowerforyou:. We are around the same weight - maybe I just need to grow six inches and I'll look just as fabulous :glasses:.
    awe thank you :)
    I'm sure you already look fabulous!
  • sorryfrench
    sorryfrench Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, you look amazing! :love:
  • _Liz_M_
    _Liz_M_ Posts: 39
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congratulations. This is my 2nd time down this path so my advice to you is don't ever take your eye off the ball and undo your very splendid effort. Enjoy your life. :flowerforyou:
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I had a very similar starting weight and a very similar goal, I'm not loosing as fast as you tough ahah.
    you look awesome !!!

Any tips to share ?? number of calories per day ? how many workouts/weeks ? thanks ! and congrats :)
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    amazinggggg
  • SailorJas
    SailorJas Posts: 25
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • ashuley
    ashuley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had a very similar starting weight and a very similar goal, I'm not loosing as fast as you tough ahah.
    you look awesome !!!

Any tips to share ?? number of calories per day ? how many workouts/weeks ? thanks ! and congrats :)
    i second this question :D keep it up!
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    you look awesome !!!

i second this question :D keep it up!
    My calorie goal changes often, right now I actually have my goal set to maintenance calories so I can see my deficit everyday, but I try to net around 1200! I've been working out a lot lately, but that varies also!

As for tips, have patience, find an exercise that you enjoy, and don't give up on yourself!
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congratulations. This is my 2nd time down this path so my advice to you is don't ever take your eye off the ball and undo your very splendid effort. Enjoy your life. :flowerforyou:
    thank you! I've had a similar experience as well, you are so right!
  • rebeccadavis88
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! Fab job x
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job :smile:
  • tanyaheartsfrogs
    tanyaheartsfrogs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great - congratulations!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Nice work!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Get it Girl!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!