Veggies??

Are there any recent veggie eaters out there? I just started and looking for some easy, tasty. veggie dishes!

Replies

• JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    my staples when cooking veggies: soy sauce, oyster sauce, mirin (Japanese sweet type of sake), salt/pepper, and lots of herbs! AND GARLIC <3

Try even just some soft tofu un-cooked topped with grated ginger and a little soy sauce, it's probably one of my favourite snacks.
  • I eat a ton of veggies. Just made some stuffed mushrooms with spinach and laughing cow cheese, delicious. Also corn off the cob with tomatoes and avocado. Asparagus grilled with garlic and lemon. Just be creative and go with it.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    My go-tos are grilled asparagus with goat cheese garlic and olive oil, mushrooms sauteed in butter, bbq'd zucchini and peppers, caesar salad (exciting, I know lol) and veggie sticks w/dip. Nothing fancy but simple enough that I eat them very frequently.
  • Try some fresh cauliflower sprinkled with Mrs. Dash seasoning, bake for 15-20 mins. Grilled asparagus is also one of my favorites; with grilling season in sight try different vegetables on skewers with your favorite seasonings. :smile: