Carbs, Calories, Protein, HELP!

dopegirl422
dopegirl422 Posts: 40
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hola,

I have a question, I log in all my food for the day and most of the the time I am over my protein intake.

Is this good, bad, whatever?

Should I cut down on my protein (by the way in the morning I usually have a protein shake instead of actual breaktfest) and during lunch and dinner I'll have grill chicken wraps or salads.

Any input ?

Replies

• lilmissy2
    lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
    I wouldn't worry too much about getting everything in at exactly the right amount... as long as you are eating a good variety of foods and staying within the calorie limit.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Protein is GOOD! I go over my protein everyday! I eat @ 130-150 grams daily but I work out daily also. Dont worry about going over!
    Good luck!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    MFP defaults protein to 15% of calories, most people that workout like to have it between 20-30%. If you want to change your protein goal go to your home page, then click goal, click the change goal button, select custom and change your %'s try upping protein to 20% and either lower carbs or Fat, whichever you are the most under by on most days.
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    I wouldn't worry about it I am always over my protein and my fiber. Protein is good for you!
This discussion has been closed.