Challenges and Weight Loss

Options
I am a 48 year old female and have had a lot of struggles with losing weight over the past 5 years. I have determined hormones and age do not help matters at all!! I have been exercising and eating right daily. A friend of mine introduced me to a product line about a month ago and at first I was skeptical about it. I have to tell you though after talking to others who use this product and then trying it for myself I can tell you that it WORKS for ME!!!! YES...finally something that WORKS!!!! Unbelievably this product is coffee....and if you are a coffee drinker after you take a look at this website and read the information and testimonies you will see what I am talking about. This stuff is AWESOME!!!! I feel more confident about myself now that I am starting to lose weight. My diet and exercie program is moving along much better after one month of drinking this coffee every day instead of my regular coffee. It is definitely worth every penny to me and worth it for my health too!! The website you can find this information at is www.bfreesystem.com/tcmauntler They have a 10 Day Challenge where you can order and try the coffee for 10 days....if it doesn't work you have a guaranteed refund! WWW.Bfreesystem.com/tcmauntler:drinker: :smile:

Replies

• waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Yah... thanks for the ad for the ridiculous product you are selling. We really need more ads on this site. NOT!
  • ateacher6
    ateacher6 Posts: 3
    Options
    Just sharing something that works for me along with diet and exerices I am not trying to sell anything. Sorry a suggestion to help offends you.