Looking for female friends, mommies, 30-somethings

Options

Replies

• LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 31 2 kids work full time..and have a crazy busy life... but I always have time for MFP and more friends :)
  • tiggermamaof2
    tiggermamaof2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 27 mom of 2 working on losing about 30 more lbs . feel free to add me.
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi - 32 year old momma of 2, working full time, etc. Feel free to add me and anyone else who might need support.
  • ScullyKel
    ScullyKel Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi All! 30ish Mommy of one awesome little 3 year old girl. I have about 50lbs left to loose as well. I sent you an add and if anyone else is looking for some support, please feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: We can do this together!
  • Shethang00
    Options
    Hi there!! I am a mom of 2 and I am 30 !! yikes lol and I would love to help you! I lost 67 lbs and now my job and passion is to motivate and inspire anyone who is on the journey to get healthy and fit!! Please friend request me and anyone else on here can friend request me too . I would love to add some new friends also!
  • levelheadedgirl
    Options
    29 year old mom of two girls. Trying to lose 40 lbs. Looking for friends so feel free to add me!
  • Matthew_Alexandria0408
    Options
    37,mom of two Matthew 9 and Alexandria 4. please feel free to add me.
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    36 year old mommy to 3 kids (3, 8 & 9) Looking to lose 60 lbs. Please feel free to add me!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I am a 31 year old mother of a toddler and I came here to lose the baby weight 2 years ago after I had my daughter. I ended up losing a lot more (over 60lbs total) and couldn't be happier but it is a daily commitment. Good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • joyfulrunner22
    joyfulrunner22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thirty-one year old mom of two, who wants more. :smile: Crazy I know!
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i have 5 kidos! feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    some days it sucks being a dude! The only good thing is that we can pee standing up and don't have to push out babies through our privates!!! all the rest of the stuff sucks!!!

ummmmm.....not so! you can cut the grass with your shirt off, burp and fart out loud, pick your nose and scratch in public...the list goes on and on. :wink:
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30 yr old working mom and wife. I've managed to lose 54 lbs over the last year and a half. Feel free to add me, I give lots of support :)
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello There! feel free to add me!
  • meltedkeys
    meltedkeys Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    SAME HERE. NOT A MOMMY. 31 YRS OLD. :)
  • lell22
    lell22 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Girlies,

I'm Lell ... I'm 30 (nearly 31 actually - Ekkk) Living with my boyf who is wonderful. However, no kids and i'm still partying hard and my hangovers are getting worse, so they're bad enough without having little ones running around on a Sunday morning :)

I have about another 14-21 lbs that I would like to lose ... Basically aiming to get as slimmed down as possible with good food and lots of excercise

Feel free to add me ladies x
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    some days it sucks being a dude! The only good thing is that we can pee standing up and don't have to push out babies through our privates!!! all the rest of the stuff sucks!!!

ummmmm.....not so! you can cut the grass with your shirt off, burp and fart out loud, pick your nose and scratch in public...the list goes on and on. :wink:

My wife does all of those things ... they aren't for dudes only. Although my lawnmower does have a sticker on it that says "not to be used by shirtless females"
  • Iowangirl2010
    Options
    34yr old Mother of 2. Mine are 14 and 11 though. Got about another 40 some pounds to loose. You can friend me if you want. Lord knows we all can use friends and encouragement. Especially when doing something as hard as loosing weight.
  • AmandaJPK
    AmandaJPK Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. I'm a 35 year old working wife and mom of two. My little man will be 5 yrs old in August and my daughter just turned 1 yr old in March! I'm looking to drop at least 10 pounds and could really use more mommies and wives with the same goals to keep me motivated!!! Welcome to MFP! :)
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    36 yo Momma to two here....2 years old and 4.5 months old. I've lost all my pregnancy weight, plus 15 lbs, so am now working on body recomposition goals. Friend request sent....anyone can feel free to ad me!