Level Obstacles: Lose Weight, Target Fat! (EASY!!)

Options

Replies

• StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Wow ok I'm barely meeting he 1200 cal a day mark I have major limitations due to food allergies you can see in my diary I eat the same thing almost every day in top of exercising I'm am trying to uptake my calories slowly cause I know I'm not consuming enough
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Wow ok I'm barely meeting he 1200 cal a day mark I have major limitations due to food allergies you can see in my diary I eat the same thing almost every day in top of exercising I'm am trying to uptake my calories slowly cause I know I'm not consuming enough

Looking at your diary, the foods you're eating are great choices. You're getting great levels of protein. You might be able to get to an effective target by simply increasing the serving sizes, and then allowing yourself a treat each day.

If you're exercising every day - and it's the same exercise each day - you may not be providing your body a chance to heal and recover. If that's the case, perhaps scale back just a little on the exercise.

... I think you're going to be an awesome success story ... :flowerforyou:
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    Thank you so much I feel great after eating these foods I've lost 20lbs in one month fast I know maybe bad to some but I'm toning good I believe my measurements were 38-39-46 03/20/13 now 36-33-40.5 04/21/13

I believe I'm totally disciplined my blood work was great and cholesterol actually is outstanding compared to before I started
    I used to want to sleep all the time now I'm hyper so energetic
    I alternate my exercises I do cardio everyday and add strength every other day some more lengthy then others
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Just be sure to increase as you go. You're knocking down the low-hanging fruit of fat and that's great. You will want to start transitioning into something more sustainable as the pounds get harder to shed. You mention your discipline . . . I think that one reason that very low-calorie diets don't work for many people is that it does take such discipline. On a long enough timeline people can really get worn down by the body screaming for food. People see great results at first at 1200 but then it gets progressively harder. But if it's still working for you right now, and you're tracking your BF% to LBM and are not doing too badly; if your blood work looks good; if you're not cold and lethargic; if you are not irritable and prone to binging; then you're doing alright. Sooner or later you will need to change your approach somewhat, and I think there's a large chorus of folks here who feel that sooner is better, so as to avoid doing unnecessary harm. :flowerforyou:
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    After a month I'm still averaging at least 5lbs a week loss I kinda been doing the zig zag approach to and I'm slowly taking my calories up so I don't shock my body :smooched: Ty so much for your input and words of encouragement!
    Keep up your good work as well! :smile:
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bunkalady
    Options
    bump
  • NewMomNewME24
    NewMomNewME24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • LawRahB
    LawRahB Posts: 12
    Options
    Okay, Burt, I'll bump. Since you keep re-posting. ;-)
  • RaRa107
    RaRa107 Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile:
  • jjtyrrell31
    Options
    bumping to read later...
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    It's 11.55 at night, I look forward to reading it in the morning! :)
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bumping to keep track :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    bumping to keep track :)

Some bump to remember...

...some bump to forget.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I've been spending too much time on the forums and this is reaching the bottom of my list, so BUMP to get it back up there for reference. .
  • tatebos
    tatebos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LaraCoz
    LaraCoz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sndiane
    sndiane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    BUMP