happy with new eating habits

sky379
sky379 Posts: 46
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Even though I am not so happy with the results or my progress. I haven't been losing weight as I should be. I lost 4 lbs the first week and have steadly gained it back, but I think it due to the fact that my metabolism was so messed up from months of not getting enough calories and working out so much but....
I am happy with my new eating habits. Whereas before I would not eat a lot during they day, and then be starving at night and would end eating dessert with more calories than I had throughout the day. Or just not eating a lot during the day and then just caving and eating a lot of sweets, I am more satisfied throughout the day and have noticed that I do not want dessert or sweets all the time. I am eating more frequently throughout the day so that I am not "starving" at night and eating lots of sweets. Also I know that I don't need to work out so much as I used to. Whereas before I would work out about 2 hours a day and burn close to 800 calories, I know that I can work out for about an hour and I still have excercise calories left over.

So I am happy about that and I'm sure once my metabolism stabilizes (hopefully!!!!) I will start to lose weight on a more consistent basis.

Replies

• jmb1510
    jmb1510 Posts: 45 Member
    Congratulations on making the hardest change there is-changing your thinking.
This discussion has been closed.