Hello!

Options
Hi there!

Im Tuesday! I am going on holiday in 4 weeks and would like to lose just a little weight before I go. I have been eating sensibly and exercising 3 times a week for about 8 weeks now... and very little has changed! So, I decided I needed to re-think my plan and try a whole new experience... And TA-DA here I am!

I have always known that food is the gateway to being healthy and losing weight, but I assumed my diet was 'fine'. Having entered my foods into the diary I have realised Im not as healthy as I thought I was! (I regularly eat my 2000 calories a day, which is OK but not for weight loss!) Has anyone else been shocked by their results???

I thought I had eaten healthy today, it's 3pm and I am WAY over my carb and sugar target!! WOOPS!!! Perhaps I will do better tomorrow, knowing that where my faults lie!

Thank you for reading my post, I just wanted to introduce myself!

Take care,

Tuesday!

P.S
If you have any low carb meal ideas for an evening meal, it would be lovely to hear from you! LOL :D

Replies

• brainfreeze411
    brainfreeze411 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I always like a chicken dinner. It's very lean so very little fat, no carbs, and tons of protein.

soak a few toothpicks in water while you work
    Pound flat a few boneless skinless chicken breasts
    add a slice of provolone cheese
    add a slice or two of lean ham
    roll up the chicken and pin it closed with the toothepicks (try to keep the edges closed so you don't lose your cheese)
    roll the chicken in an egg or egg-white bath
    then roll the chicken in grated parmesean cheese (instead of bread crumbs)
    bake at 350 for about 30-35 min.

These are great, my whole family loves them. Sometimes I do multiple types of cheese instead of the ham.