Looking for "Open Diary" Friends

Options

Replies

• roxazaloah
    Options
    My diary is public; has been since I started on this site. I have about 120 or so lbs. to go until I hit my final goal weight (for now); I've lost 45 lbs so far and am honest with my calories (I do some estimating when I run into events like the potluck we had at work today, there was a ton of food, and didn't know who brought what or what stuff was made of, but all delicious). Feel free to add me; I try to comment and support when I can and when I'm not dead tired from working 42 hours a week in retail, lol.
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me. I have an open diary, I'm 26 5'6 currently ~150 going to lose as much as I can! Hopefully will get down to 130 eventually and would be happy maintining that. I'm a pescatarian, live in southern California. If you'll get offended if I say *kitten* or damn...probably don't waste your time though!

Best of luck to everyone!
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Accountability is one of the most important factors in losing weight. When you have to report to someone else, when you feel a level of pressure, it tends to change how you think and act. :happy:

I'm looking for Active folks who want to share "accountability" and support each other to achieve our weight loss goals by having an OPEN DIARY (at least to friends).

Hope to hear from you :drinker:

My Stats:

Female
    Height: 5"4.5"
    CW: 168.2
    UGW: Between 130-140

I am in awe of all of the responses I've received! Thank you all so much! Together we can do this!

If you stumble across this thread, feel free to add me whenever :)
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ohh me me me! :)

Female
    Height: 6ft - 183cm
    CW: 176lbs - 80kg
    GW: 143lbs - 65kg
    Right now aiming for 159lbs - 75kg
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I'd LOVE to have more friends to continue to motivate me. My starting weight was 291 I am now 273.6 and still losing :-)
    My diary is always open. Anyone can add me, feel free :-) Happy Losing
  • tnq1019
    tnq1019 Posts: 65
    Options
    go aad and add me we have the same goals and i am all about clean eating and working out and staying accountable
  • wykyd
    wykyd Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. My diary is not only open to friends, but I typically have some good, healthy, and very low calories meals. Be warned, though... Most are pescetarian. Of course you'll also see some smash burger and frozen yogurt in there. lol But there are a lot of yummy meals to steal. :)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely open t new friends! Please send me a friend request. I want to see your food!
  • Jason67o48
    Options
    Hi. Sent you a request. Also Open diary friend here for anyone else that would like to add me :)
  • opttowin
    opttowin Posts: 1
    Options
    Would love to be an accoutability partner:)
  • sciencenerdsrule
    sciencenerdsrule Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request! I would love to see your food, and my diary is public as well.
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm open! Feel free to add me as a friend as well :)

5'10"
    CW: 170
    GW: 143
  • brittanikerns
    Options
    HI!

I'm new and my diary is open!!

5'9
    266 currently
    190 Goal

:)
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you like. I have an open diary and definitely believe in accountability.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    im open..
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Open diary here too. 31, 5'2 200lbs UGW 170lbs
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm new to this but want some friends on here and always wanting motivation and I will gladly give it back. I'm Shelby, live in Texas and everyone hold me accountable to work out when I get home even though I feel like poo :)
  • slavetothehoof
    slavetothehoof Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and I'm very active but could do with the support with changing what I eat.
  • Kay3172
    Kay3172 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME... MINE IS OPEN AND I TRACK DAILY...
  • Jinkeys
    Jinkeys Posts: 26
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
    I have an open diary to friends, I log everything and I am committed to being here every day.

sw: 280
    cw: 274.6
    1st gw: 200
    2nd gw: 175
    ultimate gw: 150
    Start date: 4.3.13
    "Bite of more than you can chew, then chew it"