Vitamin Calorie Counter

Options
Just a random question but do you log your vitamins? I take a B12 (0 calories), Fiber Advance Gummies (25 calories), and Prenatal Gummies (25 calories... My hubby and I are trying to get pregnant).

I'm not one to usually stress about calories, I just wanted to know if everyone logged their vitamins or was I the only crazy one. LOL! :tongue:

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I do but mainly cause they're all chewable so they do have calories. I'm not so worried about the calories though since I know I easily burn them off just by sitting here but more so I can see and check my vitamins and make sure I'm getting enough (without them I have issues with iron and such)
  • DawnLems
    DawnLems Posts: 3
    Options
    I don't log my vitamins/supplements for the sake of recording what they are giving me. I usually just record them to help me remember to take them everyday!
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I don't log my vitamins/supplements for the sake of recording what they are giving me. I usually just record them to help me remember to take them everyday!

That's one of the main reasons I do it too. :smile:
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I log mine... I always check my potassium/iron/vitamin values at the end of the day!