Your view on women who were tights to the gym...or anywere..

Options
1235»

Replies

• Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    Where whatever they feel comfortable in the gym.

The only distraction are the G-string types with the nude colored leggings.....too much skin is a distraction
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I wear them all the time. Actually, I made myself a couple of little running skirts to wear over them, mostly because it cracks me up to lift heavy in a skirt. Maybe I'm just easily amused. Either that, or I'm hilarious.

OMG, we're the same! I wore a little Adidas tennis skirt while lifting the other day and was cracking myself up!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    They dont ride up like gym shorts shrug
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I wear them all the time. Actually, I made myself a couple of little running skirts to wear over them, mostly because it cracks me up to lift heavy in a skirt. Maybe I'm just easily amused. Either that, or I'm hilarious.

OMG, we're the same! I wore a little Adidas tennis skirt while lifting the other day and was cracking myself up!

Ha! I painted my nails with sparkly pink nail polish that had pink hearts in it, specifically for when I'm barefoot in Karate class and kicking the punching bag.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Better than when women wear a sweater or towel wrapped around their *kitten* - that looks plain stupid.

You cannot tell me this looks stupid. Uncomfortable maybe...

KbRziN8.jpg

I'm dying.