ugh!

Options
This girl at work is really start to piss me off!

She does nothing but point out my mistakes (if any) and does EVERYTHING she can to make me look bad.
Im starting to worry about my job.
WTF is her problem? I didn't do anything to her!

Gah!!!

Replies

• jmatecki
    jmatecki Posts: 32
    Options
    Hang in there....she is obviously more worried about her own job that she has to set you up to save herself. As long as you are doing what you are suppose to be and admitting (when or if) you are wrong there is nothing more you can do. Live by honesty and integrity and it will get you far in life....she is the one that will have to live with her miserable ways. (feel free to add me as a friend)
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should talk to your manager about it. I wouldn't worry about your job because of such an insecure person. She is probably ticking off others at work for the same reason.
  • LilMissAngi
    LilMissAngi Posts: 127
    Options
    my boss won't do a darn thing. this crap has happened before.

She complains because I am not here 9:30 on the dot. My boss told me, he didn't care if I was just a few minutes shy. He understands my situation at home.

I have told her before that she is not my boss, and she needs to back off....

Seems the only way to make it stop is to leave here, but I am in no position to do so. So I guess I have to put up with it. GRR!