Food Diary

Options
2»

Replies

• MadisonLeo
    Options
    I have posted this on several threads over the last 3 days...

NET NET NET NET

This is what the calorie goal means. You should be eating anywhere from 1500-2300 calories, but you exercise to end up UNDER the 1200. This is how you will lose weight the right way and keep it off.

Exercise coupled with CLEAN EATING is essential. When you eat clean (No processed foods, junk foods, fast foods, soda), then your body can easily convert it into the nutrition it needs and energy for you to burn calories during your workouts.

Hope this helps!
  • ladyillusionist
    ladyillusionist Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the additional input!

I didn't feel light-headed yesterday or today. I think I needed to start off with a better breakfast. I also haven't felt hungry the past two days, which is good. Those hunger pains were getting to me! I think the additional protein really helped.

Someone asked about my stats--- here we go:

Height: 5' 2"
    Weight: Now at 121, normal weight throughout adulthood: 104 lbs. (The women in my family are extremely slender)
    Petite frame/bone structure
    BMI: 22.1
    Total Honesty: I am sedentary, but I am TRYING to work on that. I used to be extremely active. I just ordered the 30 Day Shred DVD.

Goa Weightl: 110 lbs. (ignore my ticker it is wrong and I can't get it to work right. )
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2 with a 1200 calorie goal. I workout most days. Recently plateaued for over a month and this week I began trying to make sure I eat about 1600 and the scale has started moving down again. Any other 1200ers please add me as a friend to share diaries. I'll take all the motivation I can get. Also i started a healthy cooking blog with calorie breakdowns to keep me motivated www.petitehealth.com