help!!!

Options
Ok, so Ive been doing insanity for 2 months and 2 weeks.Got good results, inches lost and about 5 pounds so far. Still have roughly 20 to lose.This week I have really started hitting it hard with the weights,( I think my body respond better with weight training). My question is, MFP says I need to eat 1200 calories . Is that a little low? Shold I take out the exercise points? its all very confusing!!!

Replies

• cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    you should always attempt to eat, at the least, the 1200 calories but try to eat some of those exercise calories as well. your body needs the fuel. of course, it should be healthy food!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm set at 1200 but I also lift weights and work out everyday except Friday, which is typically my rest day (at least from intentional exercise) and honestly, I HAVE to eat most of my exercise calories or I would be hungry a LOT! So just find what works for you. Food is your fuel. Use it as such. If you need it, eat it!
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that when I eat my calories, including my exercise calories my weight loss is much steadier. When I don't eat my calories often I'll see a little loss up front, and then it plateaus. So for me calories are the way to go!!!

Hope this helps. Good luck!!!
  • kissesw93
    kissesw93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im assuming that MFP adds in the excercise calories also. Im new to logging on MFP so maybe that will help. IM eating very clean, but I have to push myself to get all my H2O in every day. Hoping that tracking will kick start the loss again cuz this is getting very frustrating!!
  • thisemmabites
    thisemmabites Posts: 117
    Options
    I have noticed that when I eat my calories, including my exercise calories my weight loss is much steadier. When I don't eat my calories often I'll see a little loss up front, and then it plateaus. So for me calories are the way to go!!!

Hope this helps. Good luck!!!

I totally agree!