30 pounds lost and finally in "healthy range" on BMI chart

Options
I really needed to lose 30-35 pounds...over the years I did not have control of my eating, thinking I could eat whatever and because I was working out, it was okay, but it wasn't! I finally just got tired of feeling fat and crappy and having every diet i tried fail, so I decided to count calories....boy was that the best decision I made. Its been 105 days and I am still going. I am down 30 pounds and 4.6 pounds from my goal weight. Never did i think I would see these results....I feel great! The best part, seeing the BMI calculator tell me I am in the healthy range. I have never seen that in my life ( i have always been kinda big).

WeightlossJan4-March312013_zps5fefa839.jpg

Replies

• barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work is paying off.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up!
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Nice one!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on your success.
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! Keep it up! One day hopefully I can post a success story like yours. :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Way to rock it! You look great and you're so close to GW! Keep up the fantastic work you're doing! :)
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! you look great!
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Great job! You're stunning!! ^5 for the hardwork.
  • Jenya05
    Jenya05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow, that looks like more than a 30 lb loss. Good for you! :)
  • Graham_077
    Graham_077 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job, well done
  • sammie121403
    sammie121403 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I bet it feels awesome! Looking forward to that myself in the future! Thanks for sharing! You prove it can be done! =)
  • misslache
    Options
    you look amazing
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait until the BMI chart tell me I'm in the healthy range. For so long, I thought I was just "overweight", then one day it turned to "obese"... I certainly didn't feel "obese", but it was a wake-up call.
  • sammie121403
    sammie121403 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing...i was always a little "big" since I have a large frame, and I think as the years went on, I used it as an excuse.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!