Breakfast

Options
I've never been much of a breakfast eater, but I'm convinced that it is important for a balanced diet. My question is: when is breakfast? I like to drink my coffee and do some computer work for a couple of hours. Then I'm ready to think about eating breakfast. Is that ok? Or should I eat breakfast within an hour or so after waking?

Replies

• Lynne
    Lynne Posts: 12
    Options
    I've never been much of a breakfast eater, but I'm convinced that it is important for a balanced diet. My question is: when is breakfast? I like to drink my coffee and do some computer work for a couple of hours. Then I'm ready to think about eating breakfast. Is that ok? Or should I eat breakfast within an hour or so after waking?
  • maridale
    maridale Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would think it is different for each individual. I've been up for 2 hours now and just finished my breakfast. When I first got up I had to have a cup of two of coffee before I hit the treadmill for 4 miles and then ate after a cool down. I do agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, at least it is for me!