Newbie here!

Options
Hello, A friend referred me to this site and I am amazed and excited! I am a mother of 2 and would like to go from 157 lbs to 133 lbs. I have only lost 4 lbs so I am currently at 154. I have about 20 lbs or more to lose and I am so looking forward to doing so.

Replies

• CaseyLynn216
    CaseyLynn216 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck...you can do it!
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am new here and I joined when my cousin asked me to follow her. Because i love to meet new people i joined myself. Hopefully i will meet some in my area but if not, i have plenty long distance friendships. Lol! I am originally from OH and now reside in Charlotte and i joined sometime this week. Sick and all i have been using this time to learn how to navigate this site. I had WLS June 29th 2009 and i am embarking on my year. I have talked to and seen many whom have gained weight back and because i hadn't lost any weight in the last couple of months i decided to reach out to stay motivated. I was a size 20, i weighted 260lbs and i am down to 193 as of today and I have 48lbs more to go... People seem to think WLS is an easy fix but it's not you have to work even harder just to not look like a failure and maintain it, so if you get it you better be ready. Again hello and its going to be interesting to see how this site helps me achieve my goal. I look forward to meeting some new friends cause i am such a people person... Smooches!!!