What will you be doing....

Options
As I reach almost 20 lbs. lost, I can feel my goal weight becoming a reality. Though I have a LOOOOONG way to go, I have fantasized, yes fantasized, about what I would do the minute I reached my goal weight. Below are the two things I will do:

1. Show off my hot new bod at the beach in a very overpriced bikini from Victoria's Secret

2. Go clubbing wearing a very tight fitting and sexy little black strapless number with some kickin' high heels

What will YOU do when you reach your goal?!

Replies

• ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I'm going to stop taking my birth control and start trying to get pregnant. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mlv333
    mlv333 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Run a 1/2 marathon, because then I would have shed my 40lbs monkey off my back! Oh and your stuff too :0)
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Aww great! Good for you.....I hope I get to do that sometime soon too!
  • gnme4243
    gnme4243 Posts: 120
    Options
    Probably need to be picked up off the floor in total shock that I finally reached my goal weight! Beyond sticking with my normal exercise, and hopefully by then running lots more, I would like to take a trip- and not have to stuff myself in an airplane seat!!! I would like to go to Ireland :flowerforyou:

Oh..and I am getting married (again- to the same man,lol)- we are finally going to have a "real" wedding, our original wedding was at the courthouse as we were busy with work and work travel at the time!
  • ccgisme
    ccgisme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight I'm going to buy a whole new wardrobe! :laugh:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I wanna get some boudoir pictures done for my future hubby, and go dress shopping! lol