New to this game

Options
Hi there, I'm new to mfp. I joined a few months ago and didn't stick with it. I don't think I was ready. Now that the weather is nice I'm ready to commit! I have two small children (one of the reasons for waiting for the weather to change) and a loving husband who is doing this with me. After we got married and had our children we both got a bit lazy and have gained quite a bit of weight. We both want to do this to help our children adopt healthy habits and because we miss our happy active lifestyle.

I personally want to loose 40-50 pounds of leftover pregnancy weight. I'm unhappy with how I look and feel and I want to be more active instead of the couch potato I've become. I miss fitting into pants without an elastic waistband and feeling like I look good.

Anyways, here goes nothing! I've been measuring and reporting my intake for the first time in my life and I plan on pairing up P90X with this in addition to regular outside activity with my kids.

I look forward to meeting you all and maybe making some new friends! Good luck everyone, stick with it!