Modern Day Alchemy

Options
2»

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I am just here for spankings.

Can I watch?

Not unless you have eyes in the back of your head. Now, go pick a switch.

You know how I feel about that.

:wink:
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wow..."interesting" posts! spankings, dancing pecs....i should have started reading these a long time ago!

You just don't have the right friends then ;)

That was a quick intermission :wink:

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I had to get back to work at some point.
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    So frequently I read on the forums and sometimes in my news feed statements like this..."STOP lifitng weights because your fat is going to turn into muscle and you're going to be huge and ugly."

My question is this: In this little bit of modern-day alchemy, does the fat tranform in situ, or does it migrate to the places where your muscles are and lay itself down in fibers parallel to you rexisting fibers?

I would have to think that it is the former as my knowledge of cell biology has me believe that fat cells are nonmobile, nonvascualar, and not innervated. Therefore, they can't move. So, if they transform, there should be some strange looking people out therewith rock hard saddlebags, and sparetires, and love handles. Can they make them dance like I can do with my pecs? That would be a good freak show.

Yes, fat turns into muscle. You need to diet, exercise and have sex at least twice a day!:laugh: