GREAT HIPS EXERCISES

Options
Hi Dear Ones!
I really need your help regarding some really good hips exercises. This is my problematic area and even if I lost some weight my hips are trying to hang on to me and it's frustrating. So if you know some good exercises, please share! it will be much appreciated!
Thank you!

Replies

• PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, so any number of hip exercises WILL NOT REDUCE THE FAT IN JUST THAT AREA . Focus on challenging each muscle group in your entire body, and eating correctly for you r goals for the very best results.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, so any number of hip exercises WILL NOT REDUCE THE FAT IN JUST THAT AREA . Focus on challenging each muscle group in your entire body, and eating correctly for you r goals for the very best results.

This.

Try Stronglifts 5x5 if you're serious and want a starting point.
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, but Winsor Pilates Hips, Buns, and Thighs really made a big difference for me tightening everything up.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Exercises for hip strength/mobility typically involve hinging at the hip joint. A perfect example of which is the Power Clean. If your concern is about something other than strength/mobility, however, then I refer you to the above posts. You can't spot reduce.
  • Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the tips!!