Rockin' Body

Options
I am using the Beach Body's Rockin' Body exercise dvd's....I find it a little frustrating that cardo video's are no where in the exercise drop down...it's not an aerobic exercise....And since I don't know how many calories I have actually burned I can't put it into my exercise tracker accurately!!!

Replies

• MomOf2MixdBoyz
    Options
    I am using the Beach Body's Rockin' Body exercise dvd's....I find it a little frustrating that cardo video's are no where in the exercise drop down...it's not an aerobic exercise....And since I don't know how many calories I have actually burned I can't put it into my exercise tracker accurately!!!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Oh, you posted twice?
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Mom,

For some of the things on MFP, the onus is on you to enter the numbers. If you are doing workouts that aren't part of the database, I would recommend you buy a heartrate monitor that records your weight, height, gender, and age along with your heartrate. That way, it will tell you exactly how many calories you have burned. Then you can put that into the database, or log it manually as you do it.
    Since this is a free site, we can't really have too many complaints about what is and isn't in the database as we are the ones who generally have to put it in. Also, because much of the food and exercise is recorded by users, there can be errors or inaccuracy's that call for you to double check the numbers on a given item. I do understand the frustration, unfortunately, the only way to fix the issue is to add the specific exercise in your self.

I hope this makes sense. Let us know if you don't want to buy a HRM. there are manual ways to find your calorie burn but they are estimates only, and much harder to do then using a monitor.

Best of luck to you.

-Banks