Skinny Saturday Challenge

Options
ARE YOU READY???!!!! :bigsmile:
I feel a Skinny Saturday Challenge coming on! If you have trouble getting through the weekend, hop onboard and join the SSC! :flowerforyou: Here is what it entails:
Think double, double, double... :love: :love:
Double the exercise
Double the water intake (within healthy limits) :drinker:
Double the willpower to STOP eating after dinner and log every bite that passes your lips :happy:

All you have to do is commit now and then report in tomorrow on how it is going and to encourage others. Remember to stay within your calorie limits and log every bite. This is just what we need to meet Mr. Scale with a smile on our face! :bigsmile:

I know one thing...I am soooooooooooooooooo in! Bring it on Saturday! Let the fun begin! :laugh:

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will see you all here tomorrow!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Gonna have to pass this time, my son is sick :frown: and I need to focus on him getting better, but I will be rooting you guys on! :smile:

~ Jessica
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will see you all here tomorrow!

Yeah Kathy! We can sooooo do this! Get those tennies out tonight to remind you to hop in them tomorrow morning! :wink:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.. but I also need to focus on my health! I'm in!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to pass this time, my son is sick :frown: and I need to focus on him getting better, but I will be rooting you guys on! :smile:

~ Jessica

Awwww...sending get well wishes your way! Take care. Catch ya next time!:heart:
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am running my very first 5k tomorrow, so I would say that is double the exercise for me!

I drink a ton of water anyway, so I'm set for that!

As for food, I will definitely be watching what I eat tomorrow since Sunday is my "cheat" day every week, and I'm hosting a Mother's Day brunch!

Woohoo! This is fun, I like this :)
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in and ready mr. scale has not move the last 2 week so I need this day to hopefully get it to move.
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am sort of new here.. been on here for a month now but havent really checked out the message board too much. I would love to join in this skinny saturday challenge. Hopefully I can do it since I will be home for mothers day dinner and a few drinks - so hopefully I do not eat after dinner, and if I do I will post it here. I will try and do LOTS of exercise before I hit the road tomorrow
  • lovmykids
    lovmykids Posts: 51
    Options
    Just the Motivation I was needing!!! I am in!:smile:
  • iguanaliz
    iguanaliz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've only been here a week, but I'm already starting to make that...gasp...calories in calories out connection. If I want to cheat, I must earn the calories with extra workout time. Weekends screw me up every time, so this will be a good start. Thanks!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I am in. We are doing a practice triathlon tomorrow
    10 min ocean swim
    40 min bike ride
    30 min run
    The club I am in is doing these once a month now that it has warmed up. They get longer as the season progresses also.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Taking on your challenge!
  • xxquzme
    xxquzme Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Okay i am in. I have never posted here before but its time to have a good Saturday. Good luck team.
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! Good luck guys!!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm back for another Saturday go round. Let's do it together!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am running my very first 5k tomorrow, so I would say that is double the exercise for me!

I drink a ton of water anyway, so I'm set for that!

As for food, I will definitely be watching what I eat tomorrow since Sunday is my "cheat" day every week, and I'm hosting a Mother's Day brunch!

Woohoo! This is fun, I like this :)

Good luck on your 5k let us know how it gose.
  • rene71
    rene71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want in! I just happened to see this on my home page!!! :bigsmile:
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I saw this topic last week and tried it.... it was great! I exercised three times throughout the day and ate extra healthy. I was very proud of myself for sticking to the plan. I am definitely in for this Saturday too!! (In fact, I have been looking forward to it!)

Jodie
  • jurgitafit
    jurgitafit Posts: 112
    Options
    I love this idea! I'm so in!! :smile: :laugh: It's good to break the thought cycle that on the weekend we can eat whatever we like and forget about our health. I'll definitely watch my foods just like I do on any other "good" day. :happy: Thanks for the idea! I'll try to remember it each Saturday. :tongue:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for bring 'n it back! :happy: