Are my testicles ovaries?

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    In for 2 reasons:

1. Obviously, I must have this topic on my news feed.

2. You do not have a uterus...GTFO :flowerforyou:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yes, your testicles are ovaries.
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to have testicles AND ovaries?

If you do, then you're a hermaphrodite ...

Whatever the case, you are allowed to have "fat days"... More than likely your "fat days" are when your hormones are in flux.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    That's the type of question that a guy asks when he wants to be kicked so hard in the testicles that they become Ovaries.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    No, your ovaries are testicles.
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Most of us will indeed have "fat days" regardless of what kind of glands we happen to have.

I think your bigger problem is that you either have mush for brains or your shut-up filter has malfunctioned if you think you can say something like that to women and not get ****slapped.

Never, never, NEVER blame ANYTHING on hormones (no matter how true it may or may not be!) if you want to live.

(BTW...I smell a troll...couldn't resist feeding it).
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    That's the type of question that a guy asks when he wants to be kicked so hard in the testicles that they become Ovaries.
    :laugh:

And for the record my ovaries are very skinny, they tell me so all the time. :drinker:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I recommend one of these
    diva_cup1.jpg
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I disagree. Everything starts within yourself, and how you view the world. Many women (men too) look frumpy and are as happy as can be and very successful. Have you ever looked at women scientist, CEOs, etc? So beauty being rigid, I think is a fallacy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Look at Donald Trump, he is not an attractive man yet he gets very attractive women more than half his age.
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries, we have fat days because we live in a male-dominated world with rigid beauty ideals that were culturally ingrained into us from birth. :wink:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I disagree. Everything starts within yourself, and how you view the world. Many women (men too) look frumpy and are as happy as can be and very successful. Have you ever looked at women scientist, CEOs, etc? So beauty being rigid, I think is a fallacy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Look at Donald Trump, he is not an attractive man yet he gets very attractive women more than half his age.
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries, we have fat days because we live in a male-dominated world with rigid beauty ideals that were culturally ingrained into us from birth. :wink:

There are more qualities that are considered to be attractive besides aesthetics... however, there is a socially acceptable standard of beauty.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I imagine that your testicles are indeed ovaries. But not because you have fat days.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I wasn't the least bit offended. I thought it was funny.
    Perhaps that's because I've had my ovaries surgically removed.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to have testicles AND ovaries? I'm tired of looking at myself some days and thinking I look good and looking at myself other days and thinking I look crap. Are men suppossed to have 'fat days'??? :huh:

Only if youre a lib
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Sounds legit.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

Yes, all women are beautiful, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I never denied that. But the dominant culture DOES dictate a rigid beauty ideal, which is absolutely not a fallacy. :smile:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Could be have you produced any offspring?
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    I am offended, as if having ovaries is the only logical reason for your fat days.

Blame something else :angry:

Ditto! :huh:
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to have testicles AND ovaries? I'm tired of looking at myself some days and thinking I look good and looking at myself other days and thinking I look crap. Are men suppossed to have 'fat days'??? :huh:

lol i see some people one here posting mean/offended comments...i think it was funny when I saw it. And since us women have ovaries and have that time of the month we get all crazy I get it :laugh: i totally think it's normal for a man to have "fat days" we are all people no matter the gender we all get our insecure days- i know you meant it as a joke.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

YES MAAM! Of course. I understand perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.