My secret weapon for sleeping trouble...

Options
In the last few weeks, I've talked to no fewer than three people who have a very hard time falling asleep at night. One was prescribed antidepressants for it, one takes an over the counter sleep aid, and one just suffers through and is tired all the time.

IF the reason you can't fall asleep is because your thoughts race and you can't quiet your brain down, then I encourage you to try a good broad spectrum Vitamin B. For me, this change was night-and-day. Vitamin B has helped my friends' sleeping habits as well. Another sign of Vitamin B deficiency is that you're losing more hair in the shower than you think is normal. If bedtime racing thoughts are your problem, Vitamin B is the solution.

Two quick things: 1) It will turn your pee neon yellow. This is normal. And 2) Take it during the day, not right before bed.

I hope this secret weapon is helpful to someone. Here's to a good night's sleep!

Replies

• aberc
    aberc Posts: 98
    Options
    I feel like I get enough vitamin B, but my hair does seem to love to fall out in the shower and I havent had a good-nights rest in probably weeks!

Thanks for the tip, Ill have to try it out!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tip !! Boy do I have trouble sleeping ! (& waking up!)
  • pattynoonan9
    pattynoonan9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tip. Definitely worth a try
  • RougeIllusion
    RougeIllusion Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My secret weapon sleeping weapon is a good bottle of red wine!! :wink: :drinker:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    BOB he never fails