Newbie - Hello!

Options
Hello!

I am new here, so far liking what I see. I thought I would introduce myself. I am a mother of a 4 month old baby boy, currently on maternity leave and living in the lower mainland of British Columbia. I am getting married October 31st 2014, still a year and a half away but before I buy that unforgiving white dress I want to lose roughly 50 lbs (currently 5 foot nothing and 178 lbs - eeeeek!). Not to mention bikini ready for the Mexican honeymoon I am dreaming of. I just signed up to a local gym and I go walking with my son in his stroller everyday, often up hill. I am using my maternity leave time to really focus on my goals and care for my baby. I found during the last stint of my pregnancy while I was put on bed rest and then recovering from a c-section I couldn't do a lot of exercise and now I am weak. Just starting to build up to where I was before pregnancy but I want to be a better stronger me from now on.

I am curious what you do to keep motivated everyday? I think of things I want to do again. I used to do pinup modeling and burlesque dancing, I want to be comfortable in my own skin to do that again so I think of that. I also want to wear a one digit size again!

Feel free to add me if you wish! Are there any other Vancouverites on here?