Week of NSV's

Options
So, I went to go visit my mom in the hospital after she had back surgery. It was the first nice day we have had all year so I had on flip-flops. The nurse asked me where I buy my flip-flops since I mentioned I had several colors of them. I told her I just bought the Old Navy ones. Her comment was "Oh, you young, thin people can shop at Old Navy!" Thin??? I've been called several things in my life but "thin" was never one of them. Make me feel pretty good.

Then, while at Walmart today I decided to get a pair of running shorts since it's warming up and all I had were my compression pants. I reached for my normal size and then changed my mind and decided to get a size smaller for motivation. Went home and put them on to go for a run and they FIT! And fit comfortably! I'm still a bit floored that I'm only one size away from the tag having a single digit on it!

Replies

• brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs! I surprisingly fit into some smaller jeans I've had for a long time today, so I'm riding that same high and feeling it with you! :)
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hilarious- about being called thin. I know exactly how you feel.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!