Looking for some friends (:

Been on here for a while, and have hit a plateau that's been going on for about a year.. so It's time to get past it and there's no better way than some support to help!! So is anyone looking to make a new friend?? (:

Replies

• IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Just to put things in the proper perspective; no one stays in a diet plateau for a year... you were "maintaining" your weight. Once you hit a plateau for a week, maybe two, you need to adjust some variable in your diet, training or both to keep going. There's calorie cycling, carb cycling, intermittent fasting and a veritable cornucopia of ways to get you back on track and dropping. You opted out for a while.
  • Point taken... I got stuck on a plateau and became unmotivated.. I also started college, which was a big step in my life that became a priority. I can at least say I haven't gained the freshman 15 because I worked out, I'm just ready to start losing weight again.
  • Hi! I would love to be friends, I have gained weight as well from college :) Feel free to add me!
  • mksay
    mksay Posts: 5
    i definitely need more friends too, add me! :)
  • added!!
  • Request sent! I myself am on a journey to lose quite a bit of fat!
  • Vriskaa
    Vriskaa Posts: 7
    I'm looking for some friends, too!
  • rmcke22
    rmcke22 Posts: 1
    im new and would love an encouraging friend:smile:
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me