Hi Everyone!

Options
Hi! I have been lurking on your site for a few weeks now, and today I thought perhaps if I joined, it would give me the motivation I need to stay on track with my fitness and exercise goals.

Exercise is not on my list of favorite things to do, but hopefully once I begin again, walking for exercise will become easier. As I lose weight, I am hoping to add to the list of physical activities I am willing to do (and hopefully will find that I enjoy them after a while)

I am a mom to 4 children that I gave birth to, and 3 that are my "heart" children (although I didn't give birth to them, I couldn't love them any more if I actually did.) I am also blessed with six adorable grandchildren, two wonderful sons-in-law and an amazing daughter-in-law. There is only one child still at home at my house, but I want to maximize the few years I have left with him before he is off to college, by getting healthier so we can enjoy more activities together. I also want to be around to make some wonderful memories with the grandchildren

Currently, I am using ADF as my way of eating. I don't eat on my off days, because it seems that a small meal on those days triggers a tremendous amount of appetite, and the day goes from a fasting day to an eating day in no time. It is easier to just utilize a one day on, one day off approach for me.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you, and am so grateful for the support I have already found here at MyFitnessPal just by lurking.

Hope your day is an awesome one!

Warmest Wishes,
Vicky

Replies

• audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hello Vicky! I'm sending a friend request - MFP is a great tool and the encouragement and support you will receive from your buddies will really drive you along in your journey! Good luck to you! BTW: Love the picture of you and your cat! :happy: