Would you feel good 20 pounds down?

Options
2»

Replies

• tjbama09
    tjbama09 Posts: 15
    Options
    I've lost 20 lbs, never even notice it, but then I am 5'11 maybe that's why. I don't even go up or down a pants size with 20lbs.
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    I was 163 lbs when I got pregnant, after I was 173. I have never been skinny. At my lowest weight, 153lbs, and I was a jr in high school, I still remember crying I was fat all the time. I look back and I think, WOW, wtf was I thinking, I wasn't fat. Right now I'm aiming for 150 lbs, 3 lbs less than my lowest that I remember. I was at 173 when I started my journey, not I'm at 157 seven weeks later. 15 lbs has sure made a difference to me. I've down almost 20 inches all over. I know I can still afford to lost another 20-30 lbs as I'm only 5'3", but I don't feel fat anymore, just slightly chubby, lol. Work on you until you feel comfortable, whether it's -5 or -50 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!