How does grazing work?

Options
I've seen several suggestions to eat 5-6 small meals a day for different reasons, but I don't understand how/why it works....or does it???? When I think about how animals (specifically mammals) eat in the wild, it seems the grazers are larger creatures in mass (i.e. cows, whales, elephants), but the "lean, muscular" animals eat when they can catch prey, which means they eat when they are hungry. I just wonder which way is better for humans or does it really matter?

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter at all.

Personally though, I find the people who have 5-6 small meals per day tend to make better food choices.

But in all seriousness. Do whatever you want, bro. It don't even matter in the slightest.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you eat. Grazers in the wild are chomping on low calorie, low nutrient plant matter that takes multiple stomachs to deal with. They fart lots, crap everywhere and end up as food for the beautiful furry things that dash around really fast, catch, kill, eat then spend the rest of the day snoring in the sunshine.