Why am I not losing any weight? Frustrated!

Options
13»

Replies

• carmendeans
    Options
    keep in mind when you weight train you are adding muscle.....so that could be why you aren't losing the weight on the scale....

are you clothes feeling looser?

Don't like by the scale....!!

Yeah my clothes are getting looser, but it seems odd how the scale is stuck on the EXACT number for a month and a half? haha its baffling! There's nothing wrong with the scale, but there seems to be something wrong with me :P
  • geomars
    geomars Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yea I completely understand, when I first tried it, it was very difficult because I wanted to cheat really bad. Thing is you get used to it. When I came across IF I did my fair amount of research, saw youtube videos on people talking about it and even success stories of people who went on IF and lost the fat they wanted. Just a couple tips if you do try it again, when you're fasting drink a lot of water, you can drink teas, black coffee (no sugar of course) and pretty much any drink that has 0 calories. But yea IF is definitely not for people who cannot control their cravings lol. If you are interested I can point you to some channels that talk about IF on youtube, or just simply go on it and type in intermittent fasting.

Yeah thanks would love to check out some channels :) I know the hodge twins do it :) They're really helpful. But yeah, think i need to do more research on it. I never get cravings so that's not a problem. It just isn't nice when say, you want to go out for dinner and your window for the day ended at 5pm you get me? It seems like a very rigid way to live.

Omg you watch the HodgeTwins haha, Yes! I love those guys, their channel fastingtwins helped me out BIG time! But yeah I get what you're saying.