PB2 Peanut Butter!

Options
Hi All,

So after seeing the name PB2 mentioned on the boards a few times I bought myself some from Amazon (I don't think it is readily available in the UK otherwise!).

I am a complete peanut butter addict (I usually get the stuff from Holland and Barrett which is just pure peanuts nothing added) but it is so calorific, hence why I thought I'd give this stuff a try.

I just wanted to know whether anyone has any nice low cal recipes for baked goods using this? Was thinking of some kind of peanut butter muffin, cookie or something nice for a treat?

I'm going to try it this evening mixed in with my protein powder and almond milk!

Love to hear from those that use PB2!

:-)

Replies

• luan999
    luan999 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i too am from the UK and love peanut butter--only bought 1kg tubs of natural no salt/sugar from health shop-but when i saw how much calories were in a spoon i ditched it !
    then i read about this powdered pb2 on this forum and how few calories it has!
    i bought through ebay as was cheaper, and i got the pb flavour and the pb and chocolate-omg it is lush!
    i add it to my porridge...my smoothies and i make it into a paste with small amount of water and spread it on my rice cakes!-it may be expensive as a jar wont last long...but i think its worth it lol!!!:happy: