Another Small NSV For the Books

Options
So theres this lady that lives in my apartment building (not a huge building by any means, just 11 units) I dont know her name and I've only seen her a handful of times while she's been letting her dogs outside, the odd time she's caught me coming back from the gym early in the morning. The other night I was spending my time working on some laundry and when I went to the main floor to get my clothes out of the dryer this lady and the property manager were standing there talking, so they stopped and chatted with me for a second and this lady says to me 'are you still going to the gym?' ...so i said yes, yes i am. Then she proceeded to comment on how I've lost a lot of weight over the winter =)
I dunno about yous, but i thought it was pretty neat to have someone who's name i dont even know and whom i rarely see, be able to see enough change in me worthy of saying something.

it was a good reminder to just keep swimming, just keep swimming ...swimming swimming...
=)

Replies

• blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That is great and congratulations!! I had something similar happen on Easter, with a lady who lives out of state but attends our church when in town. It felt awesome and I was smiling all day. Definitely keep on SWIMMING!!! WHOOOOO!!!!:drinker: