beachbody coach

Options
imagymrat
imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
Am I the only one who has a problem with these coaches trying to make money and gain financially through MFP...I know you are all passionate about what you represent, but I think by trying to gain money and clients and push your views on MFP without compensating, let's say Mike maybe?? :wink: who offers this site for free, is irratating, why not hang out around Weight Watchers meetings or your local health clubs...This isn't aimed at all coaches, but those of you who blatantly try to make a buck, you know who you are, you have nothing productive to say on the boards other than "contact me, I can hook you up"..I report all your posts and will continue to do so, you want to have a home business then build your own site.

Replies

• unknownndoll
    unknownndoll Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump, you go girl!!! :bigsmile:

You are in great shape and always offer great FREE advice!
  • fehrdad
    fehrdad Posts: 3
    Options
    BUMP!!!!
  • wifeyplus6
    wifeyplus6 Posts: 28
    Options
    I agree!!! BUMP!
  • brianhin
    brianhin Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm a Beachbody Coach and I would have to agree. Those other coaches give the rest of us who really do want to help people a bad name. Coaches who read this need to remember that being a coach is about people HELPING people, not people USING people. I apologize on their behalf and want to let you know that we're not all bad. We do want to make money yes, (who doesn't) but there are right ways to go about it and not so right ways. Props to you for speaking up about this!

BTW....I can hook you up if you need a BB program! ;) .....JUST KIDDING.

Live, Laugh, & Love!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,578 Member
    Options
    I am another Beachbody coach who happens to agree with you. I actually reported a post myself recently. Maybe it's one you reported too. :smile:
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I am another Beachbody coach who happens to agree with you. I actually reported a post myself recently. Maybe it's one you reported too. :smile:
    I'm betting you it is! lol....I don't have a problem with most beachbody coaches, but like in everything there are people who are praying on people on the boards, you look at their history on the forums, and they give no advice, just "contact me", or even worse, you'll never lose the weight if you don't do insanity and have two shakeologies a day..:laugh: ARRRRRG!! I know there's lots of great coaches on here as well, who help others without trying to gain profit, but the few that aren't are just freaking relentless.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,578 Member
    Options
    I'm betting you it is! lol....I don't have a problem with most beachbody coaches, but like in everything there are people who are praying on people on the boards, you look at their history on the forums, and they give no advice, just "contact me", or even worse, you'll never lose the weight if you don't do insanity and have two shakeologies a day..:laugh: ARRRRRG!! I know there's lots of great coaches on here as well, who help others without trying to gain profit, but the few that aren't are just freaking relentless.
    I don't know, but I'd bet more often than not that it's newer coaches who are guilty of doing that. It's a shame, really, because I think it probably drives more people away than it draws in.