Looking for new friends......

Options
My name is Natasha I just turned 30. I have 3 amazing little girls 8, 9 and 2. I'm from Ohio. Have around 50 pounds to go. Looking for some good advice and good friends to take this journey with me. Add me

Replies

• nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Will do. I have 42 pounds to my goal weight. :)
  • titanbonnie
    Options
    Get it girl ! Summer is almost here!
  • kitkat1781
    Options
    I'll add you. I've got 48 to goal!
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Adding you. I've got 2 boys (8 & 9) and a daughter (3). I have about 60lbs to go. :)
  • aprilschadwick
    Options
    I am also, 30, from Ohio, and I have a 3 year old. I will send you a message. I have a lot more weight to lose than you but its all a journey!
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey Natasha! I am in the southern part of OHIO! I am happy to encourage you (especially in our ever changing weather) on your journey to reach your goals! You and anyone else can add me! The more the merrier!
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Married
    5 kids (2 girls 12/10 and 3 boys 8/6/2)
    Sexy and I know it
    Need to lose 30 lbs
    Want to lose 50 lbs.

I like new friends! Additions are welcomed and loved! Please sign this 3 page contract eliminating me from any future harassment charges.
  • rwhite08
    rwhite08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    good luck everyone, i am trying to train hard lose weight and eat well. finding it hard lol
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Shelby and I live in Texas. I'm 30 years old, married, no kids. Realized recently after 28 metabolism slows way down, time to do something about it. I've been doing the Insanity workout, anyone else tried it?
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    finding it hard

tumblr_la8cct5YnD1qace781_zps899312f7.gif
  • nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about Insanity, and that you don't need a bunch of things that you wouldn't already have. Unfortunately I bought P90X used because I heard good things about it, but I didn't realize how much supplies you needed.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    done.fr sent.