3 NSV's in one day!!!

Although it happened this past Saturday, I was unable to post over the weekend.

First, I made it to the gym on Saturday at 9:15 for a cycling class. Weekend workouts are HUGE nsv's for me b/c it's so hard to workout during my wkend "me time". I have this mentality that it should be my relaxing time to do what I want but this past Saturday had me excited for next week b/c I felt great all day after that class.

Second, I was able to keep up with the class albeit I didn't do every up/down and full on stand-up sprint, but I stayed on the same (or close to the same) gear even though I was sitting down- I have knee problems (possible torn tendon and painful scar tissue) so I have to adjust my intensity.

Third, there was a short song with small amounts of ups/downs and I was able to get through the entire song doing ALL of the ups/downs with the rest of the class. This is a huge improvement for me b/c a few weeks ago I took an evening cycling class and it was hard for me to breathe and keep up with the intensity even though I had been doing steady cardio for a week or two. After a lot of cardio over the past couple of weeks I feel my endurance increasing and it feels GREAT!!!! :) just had to share.. thanks!